To do in Iceland
A lot of things to do in Iceland!
- Top 15 Things to do in Akureyri "With a population of about 17.200, Akureyri is Iceland’s second largest city, known as a centre of culture, education and outdoor activities for everyone. Only a 4,5-hour drive from Reykjavík or a 45-minute flight from Reykjavík domestic airport"
- Rainbow Winter Pride Programme Reykjavik hosts Rainbow Winter Pride Programme 2020. There will be a mixture of nature, activities, culture, cuisine, music and nightlife.
- Winter lights festival The Winter Lights Festival 2020 will take place 6.- 9. February and all events are free of charge except The Northernlights Run. For further information please contact email@example.com
- Icelandic hikes worth the plane ticket alone With lunar-like landscapes, crashing waterfalls, the northern lights and lava fields, a hike in Iceland is unlike a trek anywhere else on the planet. Here are 7 of the very best to enjoy.
- Iceland in Jaunary Frosty streets and fewer crowds mean that Iceland is yours to explore. A world away from what would greet you in the summer, January in Iceland is like no other.
- Horse Riding Tours in Iceland Horseback rides on Icelandic horses - Through lava fields and beautifu Riding the friendly Icelandic horses is something you have to experience at least once in your life. Ride through lava fields on excellent riding paths and along beautiful green hillsides. Look for different rock formations in the lava while experiencing the special gait, tolt.
- VISITING ICELAND IN 2019: DETAILED ITINERARIES FOR THE LAND OF FIRE AND ICE Welcome to Iceland. It’s a destination unlike any other in Europe. Its unique landscapes and natural wonders perfectly complement the modern capital of Reykjavik with its café culture and boozy, rambunctious nightlife.
- Short and Fun Hiking Routes - West Iceland Our friends at Hey Iceland recommend great hiking routes in west Iceland
- The best place to see northern lights in Iceland "There is nothing quite like peering into the dark night sky spotted with stars to find a shimmering river of colors undulating across it, in a curtain of colors ranging from neon green to lavender an..